Hi Ajay,

I will look a bit more on the issue.

But in the meantime, could you run your job with parallelism of 1, to see if
the results are the expected?

Also could you change the pattern, for example check only for the start, to see
if all keys pass through.

As for the code, you apply keyBy(0) the cepMap stream twice, which is redundant
and introduces latency.
You could remove that to also see the impact.

Kostas