Hi,

I would like to test queryable state just by running the flink embedded
from my IDE. What is the easiest way to start it properly? If I run the
below I can not see the query server listening at the given port. I found
something about this, but it was about copying some base classes and post
was from 2016 so maybe things have improved.

conf.setBoolean("query.server.enable", true);
conf.setInteger("query.server.port", 16122);

final StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironment(2, conf);

Br,
Henkka