Thanks Timo, watching the video now.

I did try out the method with iteration in a simple prototype and it works.  But you are right, combining it with the other requirements into a single process function has so far resulted in more complexity than I'd like, and it's always nice to leave something easily understood later.

On the contribution, I was wondering there was some scary with async and keyed state going on that prevented this from having happened already.  I'll have a look and see if I can find where the current non keyed implementation logic resides in the project.

Thanks