Hi,

That’s good to hear :)

I quickly went through the code and it seems reasonable. I think there might be
need to think a little bit more about how this cancel checkpoint should be
exposed to the operators and what should be default action - right now by
default cancel flag is ignored, I would like to consider if throwing an
UnsupportedOperation would be a better long therm solution.

But at first glance I do not see any larger issues and it would great if you
could make a pull request out of it.

Piotrek