Kien,

I think what you are asking is: Do incremental checkpoints refer to chunks
of state in a previous savepoint. Meaning that if the savepoint is deleted,
will the checkpoint be missing some chunks.

The answer is: No, savepoints are always full snapshots and incremental
checkpoints do not reference and savepoint state chunks.

Stephan