Hi to all,
we wrote a small JUnit test to reproduce a memory issue we have in a Flink
job (that seems related to Netty) . At some point, usually around the 28th
loop, the job fails with the following exception (actually we never faced
that in production but maybe is related to the memory issue somehow...):

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
org/apache/flink/runtime/io/network/netty/NettyMessage
at
io.netty.util.internal.__matchers__.org.apache.flink.runtime.io.network.netty.NettyMessageMatcher.match(NoOpTypeParameterMatcher.java)
at
io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.acceptInboundMessage(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:95)
at
io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:102)
... 16 more

The github project is https://github.com/okkam-it/flink-memory-leak and the
JUnit test is contained in the MemoryLeakTest class (within src/main/test).

Thanks in advance for any support,
Flavio