Hi Andrea,

I don't think you need to touch `StreamTransformation`. If you can get the
result from build(), you can do the same thing I mentioned above: casting
it as SingleOutputStreamOperator.
Then, you can pass it to select function to add the next operator, and get
the result to add another slotSharing group.

Best Regards,
Tony Wei