Did you try to expose required ports that are listed in the README when
starting the containers?

https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-contrib/docker-flink
<https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-contrib/docker-flink>
Ports:
        • The Web Client is on port 48081
        • JobManager RPC port 6123 (default, not exposed to host)
        • TaskManagers RPC port 6122 (default, not exposed to host)
        • TaskManagers Data port 6121 (default, not exposed to host)

Piotrek