Hi,

I am experimenting with rewriting some of my datastream projects with the table
api and I had some questions on how to express certain idioms. I am using
1.4-SNAPSHOT.

1)       Can I express allowed lateness?

2)       Can I use a custom trigger? More specifically, I have a 24hr window
but would like to receive partial results say every hour.

3)       Do window join time intervals have to be constant or can they depend
on row attributes. I am running campaigns that have start and end dates and so
I would like my join window to be that interval.

Thank you,

Seth Wiesman