Dear Ufuk,

Sorry, I still can’t get that work, I have double checked all the nodes can
access the mapped drive Y.
Here is my state backend configuration, and it writes files to local C
drive.

“state.backend.fs.checkpointdir: file:///cygdrive/Y/flink-checkpoint-dir
state.checkpoints.dir: /cygdrive/Y/flink-checkpoints
state.backend: filesystem
high-availability.storageDir: file:///cygdrive/Y/flink-recovery
"

I have attached the flink-conf.yaml and screenshots, Is here any wrong
setting?

Thanks,
Jordan