Thanks Piotr, does Flink read/write to zookeeper every time it process a
record?
I thought only JM uses ZK to keep some meta level data, not sure why `it
depends on many things like state backend used, state size, complexity of
your application, size of the records, number of machines, their hardware
and the network.`