Hi Sadok,

it would be helpful if you could tell us a bit more about your job. E.g. a skewed key distribution where keys are only sent to one third of your operators can not use your CPUs full capabilities.

The latency tracking interval is in milliseconds. Can you try if 1000 would fix your problem? I could not find an open issue describing your problem. Maybe more information about your environment can help. How are you executing your Flink application? Are you using a parallelism of 8?

Regards,
Timo