Hi Andre,

Do you have a batch or streaming use case?
Flink provides Cassandra Input and OutputFormats for DataSet (batch) jobs
and a Cassandra Sink for DataStream applications. The is no Cassandra
source for DataStream applications.

Regarding your error, this looks more like a Zepplin configuration issue to
me.
It seems that the JAR file is not correctly added to the classpath.

Best,
Fabian