Hi

A workmate of mine tried to migrate the existing flink connector to
ElasticSearch 6 but we had problems with netty dependencies that clashed
(Flink uses 4.0.27 and ES is on 4.1).
You can change the flink-connector-elasticsearch5 connector to ES 5.6.4,
but then you have to do some adaptions to get it working, as they
changed the API within a major version!
But with that version you can write to ES 6.

He put his changes on Github:
https://github.com/cognitix/flink/tree/connector-elasticsearch6
It's called flink-connector-elasticsearch6, there.

We want to write a new and clean version for ElasticSearch 6, but
currently don't have the time.

Best regards,
        Jens Oberender

--
Jens Oberender
Lead Java Developer

cognitix GmbH
Neumarkt 29-33
DE-04109 Leipzig

Tel.: +49 341 331 870 00
Fax.: +49 341 331 870 99
E-Mail: jens.oberen...@cognitix.de
Internet: www.cognitix.de

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Geschäftsführer: Tilo Dinger
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 33904

PGP key fingerprint
5DC9 0F2B F2FE 6D74 F95D 1DC3 B926 6BB4 E2C5 C3A5