Hi, shashank agarwal
<https://plus.google.com/u/1/102996216504701757998?prsrc=4>

Not sure if I can answer fully your question, but after digging some code,
I am not sure if C* connector totally supports Scala case class + CQL data
mapping at the moment. I may be totally wrong, and you need to ask the
flink dev about this. However, I have some toy examples that you could
check out to see which uses CassandraScalaProductSinkBuilder + predefined
CQL query + entity. I am not using Scala case class so may not fit your
need.

The example snippet you may find @
https://github.com/mcfongtw/flink-cassandra-connector-examples/

Regards,