Hey Antoine,

isn't it possible to use the Java RichAsyncFunction from Scala like this:

class Test extends RichAsyncFunction[Int, Int] {

  override def open(parameters: Configuration): Unit = super.open(parameters)

  override def asyncInvoke(input: Int, resultFuture:
functions.async.ResultFuture[Int]): Unit = ???
}

– Ufuk