Hi Juho,

I think sideoutput might deserve a seperate class which inherit form
singleoutput. It might prevent lot of confusions. A more generic question
is whether datastream api can be mulitple ins and mulitple outs natively.
It's more like scheduling problem when you come from single process system
to multiple process system, which one should get resource and how much
sharing same hardware resources, I guess it will open gate to lots of edge
cases -> strategies-> more edge cases :)

Chen