Thanks Sendoh. Is there a way to advance watermark even when there are no
incoming events. What exactly does setAutoWatermarkInterval do?

Also I don't see the watermark displayed in flink dashboard.

Will the watermark advance only when there is data from all consuming kafka
topic and partitions? I have 3 topics with 3 partitions in each topic.

Thanks.

Regards,
Navneeth