From: Stefan Richter [mailto:s.rich...@data-artisans.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:18 PM
To: Marchant, Hayden [ICG-IT] <hm97...@imceu.eu.ssmb.com>
Cc: user@flink.apache.org; Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Joining data in Streaming

Hi,

as far as I know, this is not easily possible. What would be required is
something like a CoFlatmap function, where one input stream is blocking until
the second stream is fully consumed to build up the state to join against.
Maybe Aljoscha (in CC) can comment on future plans to support this.

Best,
Stefan