Hello,

Currently (1.4) to be able to use queryable state client has to know ip of (working) task manager and port. This is a bit awkward - as it forces external services to know details of flink cluster. Event more complex when we define port range for queryable state proxy and we're not sure which port is chosen... In former versions it was possible to use only job manager address - I understand it was changed for performance reasons.

Are there plans to make using queryable state a bit easier? E.g. to be able to get list of taskmanagers with respectable queryable state proxies via JobManager REST API? It would be great if external services could communicate with Flink cluster knowing only jobmanager adresses...

thanks,

maciek