Hi Raja,

The registered tracking URL of the YARN application can be used to issue
HTTP
requests against the REST API. You can retrieve the URL by using the YARN
client:

  yarn application -list

In the output, the rightmost column shows the URL, e.g.,

  Application-Id                  ...   Tracking-URL
  application_1517585200464_0001 ...
http://ip-172-31-40-165.eu-central-1.compute.internal:38045

You can also find the tracking URL in the Web UI of the YARN resource
manager.

Best,

Gary