Yes i have looked. For example, if i want to compile and run StreamTableExample.scala from:

https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-examples/flink-examples-table/src/main/scala/org/apache/flink/table/examples/scala/StreamTableExample.scala

I have taken all examples (and also latest Flink at same time) to my Linux from git.

Where directory should i be in for compiling and running StreamTableExample in command line ? flink-examples-table ?

What is the command for compiling ? mvn clean install -Pbuild-jar ?

What is the command running the StreamTableExample ? /<path to flink bin>/flink run -c org.apache.flink.table.examples.scala.StreamTableExample target/flink-examples-table_2.1-1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar ?

This does not work because of error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:...

BR Esa