Hi,

I tried to create a table from a DataStream[Row] but got a (somehow
expected) error:

<---snip--->
An input of GenericTypeInfo<Row> cannot be converted to Table. Please
specify the type of the input with a RowTypeInfo.
<---snip--->

Code looks like this:

val ds: DataStream[Row] = ...
val dT = streamTableEnvironment.fromDataStream(ds, 'f1, 'f2, ...)

However I have not found an example or hints at how to actually use the
mentioned RowTypeInfo to specify a column mapping for the table api.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Regards,

Jens

--
CTO, Wegtam GmbH, 27. Hornung 2018, 14:28
Homepage : https://www.wegtam.com

So you think that money is the root of all evil.
Have you ever asked what is the root of money?
                -- Ayn Rand