From: Philip Doctor <philip.doc...@physiq.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 10:02 PM
To: "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>, Fabian Hueske
<fhue...@gmail.com>
Cc: "user@flink.apache.org" <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Flink Kafka reads too many bytes .... Very rarely

Honestly this has been a very frustrating issue to dig in to.  The fact that I
seem to get all of my data is currently leading me to discard and ignore this
error, it’s rare, flink still seems to work, but something is very hard to
debug here and despite some confusing observations, most of my evidence
suggests that this originates in the flink kafka consumer.