Hi,

i am reading flink-cep source code based on release-1.3.2 . I cant
understand here , can anyone help me on this in NFACompiler?

private List<Tuple2&lt;IterativeCondition&lt;T>, String>>
getCurrentNotCondition() {
                        List<Tuple2&lt;IterativeCondition&lt;T>, String>>
notConditions = new
ArrayList<>();

                        Pattern<T, ? extends T> previousPattern =
currentPattern;
                        while (previousPattern.getPrevious() != null && (

previousPattern.getPrevious().getQuantifier().hasProperty(Quantifier.QuantifierProperty.OPTIONAL)

previousPattern.getPrevious().getQuantifier().getConsumingStrategy() ==
Quantifier.ConsumingStrategy.NOT_FOLLOW)) {

                                previousPattern = previousPattern.getPrevious();

                                if
(previousPattern.getQuantifier().getConsumingStrategy() ==
Quantifier.ConsumingStrategy.NOT_FOLLOW) {
                                        final IterativeCondition<T>
notCondition = (IterativeCondition<T>)
previousPattern.getCondition();

notConditions.add(Tuple2.of(notCondition, previousPattern.getName()));
                                }
                        }
                        return notConditions;
                }

it choose the pattern "hasProperty(Quantifier.QuantifierProperty.OPTIONAL)"
or "Quantifier.ConsumingStrategy.NOT_FOLLOW" but it just add it to
notConditions when it is "Quantifier.ConsumingStrategy.NOT_FOLLOW" is there
something wrong