Hi

Yes I have access to the flink source code, but could you explain little bit
more what to do with it in this case ?

Best, Esa

From: Kostas Kloudas [mailto:k.klou...@data-artisans.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 3:51 PM
To: Esa Heikkinen <esa.heikki...@student.tut.fi>
Cc: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple CEP pattern

Hi Esa,

You can always test your pattern in isolation.
For an example on how to do that, if you have access to the flink source code,
you can check the UntilConditionITCase or any other ITCase in the same package.

It can also be found here:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-libraries/flink-cep/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/cep/nfa/UntilConditionITCase.java

Kostas

On Mar 7, 2018, at 2:43 PM, Esa Heikkinen