I trying to connect to schema registry and deserialize the project.

I am building my project and on mvn build i get the  error

 class file for kafka.utils.VerifiableProperties not found...

import io.confluent.kafka.schemaregistry.client.CachedSchemaRegistryClient;
import io.confluent.kafka.schemaregistry.client.SchemaRegistryClient;
import io.confluent.kafka.serializers.KafkaAvroDecoder;
import org.apache.flink.api.common.serialization.DeserializationSchema;
import org.apache.flink.api.common.typeinfo.TypeInformation;
import org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor;

public class ConfluentAvroDeserializationSchema implements
DeserializationSchema<CelloAvro> {

    private final String schemaRegistryUrl;
    private final int identityMapCapacity;
    private KafkaAvroDecoder kafkaAvroDecoder;

    public ConfluentAvroDeserializationSchema(String schemaRegistyUrl) {
        this(schemaRegistyUrl, 1000);
    }

    public ConfluentAvroDeserializationSchema(String schemaRegistryUrl, int
identityMapCapacity) {
        this.schemaRegistryUrl = schemaRegistryUrl;
        this.identityMapCapacity = identityMapCapacity;
    }

    @Override
    public CelloAvro deserialize(byte[] bytes) throws IOException {
        if (kafkaAvroDecoder == null) {
            SchemaRegistryClient schemaRegistry = new
CachedSchemaRegistryClient(this.schemaRegistryUrl,
this.identityMapCapacity);
            this.kafkaAvroDecoder = new KafkaAvroDecoder(schemaRegistry);
        }
        return (CelloAvro) this.kafkaAvroDecoder.fromBytes(bytes);
    }

    @Override
    public boolean isEndOfStream(CelloAvro celloAvro) {
        return false;
    }

    @Override
    public TypeInformation<CelloAvro> getProducedType() {
        return TypeExtractor.getForClass(CelloAvro.class);
    }
}

My dependencies are:

<dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
                        <artifactId>flink-avro</artifactId>
                        <version>${flink.version}</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>io.confluent</groupId>
                        <artifactId>kafka-avro-serializer</artifactId>
                        <version>4.0.0</version>
                </dependency>

Could someone please help I see there is an open issue for an end to end
test with  Confluent's Schema Registry