Hi All,

Looks like we are out of the woods for now (so we think) - we went with Hadoop
free version and relied on client libraries on edge node.

However, I am still not very confident as I started digging into that stack as
well and realized what Till pointed out (traces leads to a class that is part
of 2.9). I did dig around env variables and nothing was set. This is a brand
new clustered installed a week back and our team is literally the first hands
on deck. I will fish around and see if Hortonworks back-ported something for
HDP (dots are still not completely connected but nonetheless, we have a test
session and app running in our brand new Prod)

Thanks, Ashish