Hi Greg,

I am not concerned with flink-conf.yaml file, we have taken care of the
passwords there by replacing them with placeholders. We are picking the
passwords from our vault.

The main issue is that Flink is printing these passwords in plain text in
log file. It should be simple check to not print the ssl passwords .

Regards,
Vinay Patil