Hi Juho,

Thank you for testing the Apache Flink 1.5 release.

For FLIP-6 [1], the "cancel with savepoint" API was reworked. Unfortunately
the
FLIP-6 REST API documentation still needs to be re-generated [2][3]. Under
the
new API, you first issue a POST request against /jobs/:jobid/savepoints, and
then poll /jobs/:jobid/savepoints/:savepointtriggerid with HTTP GET. See
[4] for
more details.

Best,
Gary