Hi Darshan,

You can use side outputs [1] and a process function to split the data in as
many streams as you want,
e.g. correct, fixable and wrong. Each side output will be a separate stream
that your can process individually.

You can always send the “bad data” directly from your process function to Kafka
or wherever. You just need
to override the open() method, create a connection to the outside storage
system, and use that connection
to store the data whenever you see them. Keep in mind though, that your process
function is executed on a single thread, so it may be beneficial to split your
computation in multiple functions (although this is up to
you to benchmark and see if it fits you).

Thanks,
Kostas

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/stream/side_output.html