For KeyedState, apart from https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-
release-1.4/dev/stream/state/state.html#keyed-state-and-operator-state ,
you can refer to docs/dev/migration.md :

    public void initializeState(FunctionInitializationContext context)
throws Exception {
        counter = context.getKeyedStateStore().getState(
            new ValueStateDescriptor<>("counter", Integer.class, 0));

FYI