Hi,

You have to enable CPU scheduling in YARN, otherwise it always shows that only 1 CPU is allocated for each container,

regardless of how many Flink try to allocated.

TaskManager memory is 1400MB, but Flink reserves some amount for for off-heap memory, so the actual heap size is smaller.

This is controlled by 2 settings:

         containerized.heap-cutoff-min: default 600MB

         containerized.heap-cutoff-ratio: default 15% of TM's memory

That's why your TM's heap size is limitted to ~800MB (1400 - 600)

Regards,

Kien