Hello all,

I'm building a standalone cluster with HA JobManager. So far, everything
seems to work, but when i try to `flink run` my job, it fails with the
following error:

Caused by:
org.apache.flink.runtime.leaderretrieval.LeaderRetrievalException: Could
not retrieve the leader gateway.

So far, I have two different machines running the JobManager and, looking
at the logs, I can't see any problem whatsoever to explain why the flink
command is refusing to run the pipeline...

Any ideas where I should look?

--
*Julio Biason*, Sofware Engineer
*AZION*  |  Deliver. Accelerate. Protect.