Hi Dongwon,

I see that you are using the latest master (Flink 1.6-SNAPSHOT).
This is a known problem in the new FLIP-6 mode. The ResourceManager tries
to allocate too many resources, basically on TM per required slot, i.e., it
does not take the number of slots per TM into account.
The resources are not used and should be returned to YARN after a timeout.

I couldn't find a JIRA issue to point you to.
Till (in CC) should know more details about this problem.

Best, Fabian