Similarly, the AbstractOperatorRestoreTestBase shows how to start en embedded cluster and submit a job from a savepoint.
see
* #restoreJob
* #createJobGraph
* MiniClusterResource

On 22.06.2018 13:53, Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai wrote:
Hi,

The tests in Flink uses a `AbstractStreamOperatorTestHarness` that allows wrapping an operator, input elements into the operator, getting the outputs, and also snapshotting / restoring operator state. I’m not sure of your specific case, but in general that test harness utility can be used to test the operator’s output and state update logic for a given set of input records.

Cheers,
Gordon