Hi,

Let me summarize:
1) Sometimes you get the error message
"org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramMissingJobException: The program
didn't contain a Flink job.".  when submitting a program through the
YarnClusterClient
2) The logs and the dashboard state that the job ran successful
3) The job performed all computations correctly.

So the issue is that there is a invalid error message that suggests that a
job failed but in fact it ran successfully.

Is that correct?

Thanks, Fabian