Hi Fabian,

One job per tenant model soon becomes hard to maintain. For example 1000
tenants would require 1000 Flink and providing HA and resilience for 1000
jobs is not so trivial solution.

This is why we are hoping to get single flink job handling all the tenants
through keyby tenant. However this also does not scale with growing number
of tenants and putting all load on single Flink job.

So I was wondering how other users are handling multitenancy in flink at
scale.

Best Regards,