发件人: Lasse Nedergaard <lassenederga...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2018年7月10日 17:40
收件人: user
主题: How to find the relation between a running job and the original jar?

Hi.

I working on a solution where I want to check if a running job use the right
jar in the right version.

Anyone knows if it is possible through the REST API to find information about a
running job that contains the jarid or something simillary so it is possible to
lookup the original jar?

Need to work for Flink 1.5.0 or 1.4.2

Any help appreciated

Thanks in advance