Hi Chesnay,

Now server and client/IDE both are using 1.4.0.
When I submit job from IDE getting below exception,

com.typesafe.config.ConfigException$Missing: No configuration setting found
for key 'akka.remote.artery'
I have used shadow jar. Thought problem is with merging jars. But I could
not find above property 'akka.remote.artery' in any of akka jars.
Please guide.