Thanks Chesnay for your inputs.

I am actually starting the cluster using bootstrap application where in I
am calling Job Manager and Task Manager main class to form the cluster.

So I have removed flink-runtime-web dependency and used only flink_runtime
dependency for forming the cluster , but still not able to hit the rest
api's, Is there anything else I can do here ?

Yes, you are right about separating the API's into two parts.

Regards,
Vinay Patil