thanks guys,

So, is it a correct statement - if my job doesn't write anything to stdout,
the "*.out" file should be empty?

for some reason it contains the same info as "log" and much more.

For the "log" files, I can control rotation via log4j configuration, but
how do I setup rotation for "out" files?
Or, how do I disable them at all?

I'm using 1.4.2

Thank you,
Alex