Hi,

nc exits after the first connection is closed. Are you re-running the nc
command every time the job finishes?

The stacktrace you copied does not indicate that a TaskManager cannot
connect
to the JobManager. I can only see that the SocketTextStreamFunction (from
the
SocketWindowWordCount job?) cannot open the connection to the address that
you
specified.

Can you try to run examples/streaming/WordCount.jar. It is a simpler job
which
does not rely on external dependencies.

If all the above fails, can you tell us how you submit the job? Can you post
the full command? Can you also post the full JobManager & TaskManager logs?

Best,
Gary