From: vino yang <yanghua1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 3:00 PM
To: Esa Heikkinen <esa.heikki...@student.tut.fi>
Cc: Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>; Chesnay Schepler
<ches...@apache.org>; user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: FlinkCEP and scientific papers ?

Hi Esa,

I think the core implementation pattern is still based that paper, there is a
package named "nfa"[1] contains the main thought.

The latest CEP module added more features and enhanced the old versio. What's
more, there is a FLIP-20 which has been accepted, it described how to integrate
with SQL and CEP.[2]

I think there is no newer paper related to current Flink CEP.

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-libraries/flink-cep/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/cep/nfa
[2]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-20:+Integration+of+SQL+and+CEP