Hello,

I have a question about flink 1.5/1.6 REST endpoints. I was trying to see
how the rest endpoints have changed wrt to cancelling with savepoint; it
seems like now to cancel with savepoint one need to use POST api /
jobs/:jobid/savepoints
<https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-1.5.0/flink-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/runtime/rest/handler/job/savepoints/SavepointHandlers.java#L60:34>

While trying to run these queries on yarn, it seems like yarn currently
dosent support these POST calls:

On digging further and looking at this email
<http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Wrong-endpoints-to-cancel-a-job-td19745.html>,
it seems like there is a /jobs/:jobid/yarn-cancel api which does something
similar, but that dosent support cancel-with-savepoin currentlyt. Are there
any plans to add this functionality to this API for future? Is there any
workaround for this for now?

Thanks,
Vipul