Hi Averell,

What I mean is that if you store stream_c data in an RDBMS, you can access
the RDBMS directly in the CoFlatMapFunction instead of using the Table API.
This is somewhat similar to stream and dimension table joins.
Of course, the premise of adopting this option is that the amount of data
in stream_c is not particularly large and will not be updated frequently.

Thanks, vino.

Averell <lvhu...@gmail.com> 于2018年8月15日周三 下午3:27写道: