Hi François,

as Vino said, the BatchTableEnvironment does not provide a `withFormat`
method. Admittedly, the documentation does not state it too explicitly but
you can only call the `withFormat` method on a table connector as indicated
here [1]. If you think that you need to get the data from somewhere first
before defining a format, then it becomes clear that you first need to
define a connector.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/table/connect.html#table-formats

Cheers,