Hi,

Do you also have pmml-model-moxy as a dependency in your job? Using mvn
dependency:tree, I do not see that pmml-evaluator has a compile time
dependency on jaxb-api. The jaxb-api dependency actually comes from pmml-
model-moxy. The exclusion should be therefore defined on pmml-model-moxy.

You can also try "parent-first" ClassLoader resolution order [1].

Best,
Gary

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/monitoring/debugging_classloading.html#inverted-class-loading-and-classloader-resolution-order