Good day everyone,

I'm writing to Elasticsearch, and I need to count the number of records that
the process failed to write. The problem that I'm facing is there is no
RunningContext that I can access from within
o.a.f.s.c.elasticsearch.ActionRequestFailureHandler's onFailure method so
that I can trigger getMetricGroup method.

What can I do in this case?
I see one option in rewriting ElasticsearchSink/ElasticsearchSink.Builder,
to override ElasticsearchSinkBase.open() method. But it looks like too much
boilerplate code - the designer of ElasticsearchSink.Builder must have had
some better solution.

Thanks and best regards,
Averell