Zhijiang
发件人:aitozi <gjying1...@gmail.com>
发送时间:2018年9月18日(星期二) 12:59
收件人:user <user@flink.apache.org>
主 题:Re: InpoolUsage & InpoolBuffers inconsistence

And my doubt for that comes from the debug of problem of checkpoint
expiration.
I encountered the checkpoint expiration with no backpressure shown in web
ui. But after i add many log, i found that the barrier send to the
downstream, And the downstream may be set to autoread = false , and block
the consume of the barrier. But temporary in inputchannel do not cause the
upstream backpressure.

I think this situation can be monitored by check the inpoolUsage metric,
when it is 1, it may have some problem. But when i check the inpoolUsage and
inpoolQueueLength, I found the inconsistent problem. Although the
inpoolUsage is calculated by bestEffotGetUsedBuffer / allbuffers, Is this
lead to the mistake ?